Black heads are a terrible nuisasnce to your face, and squeezing them only makes things worse! Store bought pore strips are overpriced and only come with a few strips.
The best thing for you to do? Do It Yourself!
How To D.I.Y.
- Egg Whites
- Toilet Paper
- Crack and egg and separate the yolk from the whites, beat the whites in a small bowl
- Using a brush or your finger, put a thin coat of the egg whites on your nose or wherever the blackheads are
- Break a square of toilet paper into a small rectangle, like the size of a pore strip and put it over your blackheads covering the egg whites that you’ve already put over the area
- Dab on a little more of the egg whites on the tissue so it’s fully wet
- 10 Minutes later, or when it’s fully dry peel off the tissue
- Put on some face lotion or face oil, to help prevent dryness
- This can be repeated 1-2 times a week